Wings of Angels http://recoverwithangels.com/

My name is Linda Fisher, and the idea for my Gift Baskets came to me after undergoing a double mastectomy in January 2003.

Wings of Angels (www.recoverwithangels.com) has beautifully designed baskets for the recovering breast cancer surgery patient -- easing discomfort and to help calm the spirit, relieve stress and anxiety.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wings of Angels on WGAL-TV

Remember I told you Jere Gish from WGAL-TV was here?  It has aired already! - this morning in between 6:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.   WHOO-HOO!!! 

They told the story of the Wings of Angels baskets for breast surgery patients.  Here's the video link on the WGAL website:  Breast Cancer Survivor Starts Business To Help Other Patients.  They also posted a link to the Wings of Angels website for more information on the baskets.  If you get a chance, watch the video - what a great job!

Recovery from my surgery continues to go well, even "on the road" again.  I'm so blessed that this story opportunity fit in just right before the surgery!  No time to worry about the surgery (I was too busy cleaning!), and such a delight during my recovery.  This sure took care of my post-surgery "blues", reminding me of the good things that come from cancer survivorship.


Warmly,


Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment