Wings of Angels http://recoverwithangels.com/

My name is Linda Fisher, and the idea for my Gift Baskets came to me after undergoing a double mastectomy in January 2003.

Wings of Angels (www.recoverwithangels.com) has beautifully designed baskets for the recovering breast cancer surgery patient -- easing discomfort and to help calm the spirit, relieve stress and anxiety.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Surgery was yesterday - and doing great!

Just a quick update, and I'll write more next week:


My surgery went well! I'm so happy that I did not have expanders put in!!!  Now off to the doctor on Monday and get the bandages taken off.  I'm not in a lot of  pain - nothing like the first time.  Whew!


Warmly,


Linda


P.S.  I may have MORE exciting news next week.  WGAL, our local TV station, came to film a story on Wings of Angels, helping ladies recover from breast surgery.  It may run as early as next week.  I'll let you know.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment