Wings of Angels http://recoverwithangels.com/

My name is Linda Fisher, and the idea for my Gift Baskets came to me after undergoing a double mastectomy in January 2003.

Wings of Angels (www.recoverwithangels.com) has beautifully designed baskets for the recovering breast cancer surgery patient -- easing discomfort and to help calm the spirit, relieve stress and anxiety.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cancer Free Radio!, and Working Out Again...

It's been below freezing this week!, so we temporarily lost our Spring...but it's been a great week anyway.

I've been finally able to work out again  (WHOO-HOO!!!) after my breast surgery, but will have to take it slow, and NO upper body work out yet.  Just another step in "back to normal".  :-)

Have you ever checked out Cancer Free Radio?  They do inspirational stories that celebrate survivorship and caregivers.  They did an interview with me in late February.  If you ever want to renew your faith in life after cancer, check out the amazing people here.

Warmly,


Linda

P.S.  Here's a preview of the "Tender Talk" basket, a positive way to talk to children about cancer.  It's available in pink and blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment